Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I partner with the Institute?
A Partnership will Enhance Your Value Proposition
- Brand and Reputation – A partnership will enable you to leverage our brand and reputation in attracting new clients. We announce the partnership to our members, followers and post a news item on our website, which will be shared via our social media channels.
- Vendor Neutrality and Impartiality – The Institute is not associated with any vendor or technology provider. As a result, you can be assured of an unbiased approach rooted in Digital “best practice.” Use of our best practice Framework enables sustainable, open, and agile solutions.
- Access to our Institute Fellows – Institute Fellows are Industry Experts who share their insights, opinions, research and real life experiences about the transition from the Industrial Era to the Digital Era. They each have a unique set of experiences and perspectives and offer their unique voice to help you survive the transition and thrive in the Digital Era. Most are available to interact with your clients for briefings, advisory consultations and workshops.
How do I become a partner?
Contact any of our Leadership Team who can enroll you in our reseller or partner program.
Which Partnership Model is right for me?
If you are looking for a low risk, no investment, low volume opportunity to see how the assessment can enhance your business, we suggest our Reseller Program.
If you see a natural synergy with our philosophies and want to incorporate our assessment into your services, we suggest out Assessment Partner program.
Still not sure? Start as a reseller and you can upgrade to an Assessment Partner at any time.
What support do partners receive?
Both Resellers and Partners will receive sales collateral which can be easily incorporated in their materials.
The support provided during the assessment is exactly the same for both Resellers and Partners:
- Interface with Client coordinator in scheduling the assessment
- Creation of a communications plan
- Collection of the data
- Analysis and report creation
- Video presentation to the client
- 30 day support following delivery
Partners also receive the following:
- Live video training session during on-boarding (recording available for later use)
- Pre-Sales support
- Priority response to client question
- Virtual meetings with your client
- On-going deliver support
- Participate in client project planning sessions
Can I create custom versions of the Readiness Assessment?
The core questions of the collectors are key to the analytical model and can not be changed.
However, Assessment Partners have the option of adding additional questions to the collector. These questions will not be included in the final report, but responses will be provided to the partner in a separate report.
Is this a US only assessment?
No, the assessment is available globally, but is currently only available in English.