Are you passionate about Digital Transformation?
Do you have knowledge or experience that would benefit others?
Do you like to write?
If you have answered YES to these questions and would like to have your articles published by The Institute in our blog (DigitalEraNow), then keep reading.
When you are writing for The Institute, your content should fall into one (or more) of the following categories:
- Digital Readiness
- Transformative Leadership
- Transformative Culture
- Transformative Technologies
For complete information about these categories and our targeted audiences, click HERE to download our Author's Guide.
There are some restrictions:
- We will ONLY publish articles that provide an expert opinion, advise, case study, etc. regarding Digital Transformation. Your article cannot contain links to commercial sites promoting products or services. For advertising, click HERE.
- We must be able to verify your identity. Simply provide active social media accounts and/or previously published articles.
- You must provide a short (3-5 sentence) author bio. Your bio may contain links to your personal blog or other articles. You may also include a picture.
- Every article MUST be accompanied by a Content Release Form. Click HERE to download a copy.
To get started, complete the following form.