How does the Assessment work?
The Assessment gathers information from your staff using an electronic collector. You will need to assign coordinator to work with the Institute. Your coordinator will create and distribute a series of emails to explain the purpose of the Assessment and encourage your staff to participate.
Phase 1 - Assessment Initiation
- Client schedules a start date
- Client assigns a coordinator
- The Institute works with the assigned coordinator to prepare a communications plan
- Coordinator distributes a series of communications to your staff explaining the purpose of the Readiness Assessment
Phase 2 - Data Collection
- Coordinator sends emails to customer's staff with the link for the electronic collector
- The Institute monitors response rates
- Coordinator sends periodic reminder emails while the collector is active
Phase 3 - Analysis & Report Preparation
- Electronic collector is closed
- The Institute analyzes the responses and scores the results
- The Institute prepares final report with recommended improvement activities
Phase 4 - Present Findings & Support
- The Institute will conduct a video briefing with the customer to review the results and recommendations
- The Institute will be available to answer any additional questions for 30 days
Contact us to request a Readiness Assessment.