What Type of Data is Collected?
The Assessment collects data on 40 different attributes over the four Dimension. Each of these attributes has been show to have an impact on an organization’s ability to successfully execute a transformation effort.
How is the Data Collected?
The Assessment gathers information from your staff using an electronic collector. You will need to assign coordinator to work with the Institute. Your coordinator will create and distribute a series of emails to explain the purpose of the Assessment and encourage your staff to participate.
How are the Results Presented?
After the collected data is analyzed, the results are grouped into three categories:
- Ready/Mature – No action is required
- Preparing – Activities will produce only a minor improvement
- Not Ready/Immature – Improvement efforts should be focused in these areas
What Improvements Should I Make?
For every attribute that is Not Ready/Immature, you will receive a series of recommendations. These recommendations are based on over a decade of experience and documented “best practices”. The recommendations for “Team Dynamics” above could be as follows:
- Establish Roles and Responsibilities – In synergy with establishing processes in Organizational Discipline, roles and responsibilities should be defined and assigned. Each staff member will know what is to be done and who is to do it, thus eliminating redundant and conflicting effort.
- Development of Skills and Availability Matrix – The organization should know the skills of its staff, the skills required of its staff, and the availability of its staff. This can align with Agile principles.
- Cross Training and Job Sharing Program – Establish mechanisms were versatility is embraced and staff know and empathize with co-workers on other teams within the organization. Appreciation for the level of effort required of upstream and downstream partners will help break down artificial organizational boundaries.
Is Your Organization READY?
Schedule a call with us about the Framework.