Your Customers Are Buying a Vision of the Future
In our complex, digitally transformed world, Digital Leaders are struggling to make sense of it all. They are looking to partner with organizations that are crafting a vision of the future they can believe in. Which provide them the information and resources they need to make the right decisions as they lead their organizations boldly into the Digital Era.
Delivering independent, third-party research, analysis, and content is an essential part of delivering to your customers. But research can be time consuming and costly.
Delivering meaningful insights quickly and a fraction of the normal cost!
Our research efforts are highly-targeted, short studies to a population of approximately 100 Digital Leaders. We will work with you to define an appropriate topic, prepare the instrument, conduct the study, and perform the analysis. We will then produce a short 2-3 page PDF co-branded report.
Rapid Research is based on our Snapshot Research methodology which we have been using for the past year. The current Snapshot Research topic can be found here. And in-depth analysis of all research topics can be viewed on our YouTube channel.
- Define the Research Topic - We will work to understand your objectives and define the research topic.
- Prepare the Survey Instrument - Based on your objectives, we will create a short (3-4 minute) survey to capture the thinking of Digital professionals.
- Define your Targeted Audience - We will help you refine your targeted audience
- Gather the Data - Based on your target audience, we will survey approximately 100 individuals over a one-week period.
- Analyze the Results - Conduct statistical analysis of the responses.
- Prepare Summary of Findings - Create a co-branded report of the findings with illustrations and graphical elements.
What We Deliver
- Research Report - A co-branded ﬁnal, formatted draft, including illustrations and graphical elements will be provided for distribution.
- Perpetual License - The Institute retains copyright on all produced materials, but you will be granted a perpetual license to the content to use and distribute as you see fit. If you want, the report can be published in our member portal can be featured in our weekly newsletter and social channels.
Market Intelligence Briefing - We will conduct a one hour briefing of your team providing in-depth analysis of the research findings.
Webinar - We will present the research findings and answer participant's questions on your live webinar. Additionally, we will promote the event on all Institute Social Media accounts.