Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a US only services?
No, all services are available globally, but are currently only available in English.
Can I create custom versions of the Readiness Assessment?
The core questions of the collectors are key to the analytical model and can not be changed.
However, Partners have the option of conducting on-site interviews based on the findings. In addition, The Institute can create a custom follow-up survey for a specific client.
What support do partners receive?
Partners will receive sales collateral which can be easily incorporated in their materials.
- Live video on-boarding training session (recorded for later use)
- Priority response to client questions
- Virtual meeting with your client
- Custom marketing materials
- Interface with Client coordinator
- Creation of a communications plan
- Data collection, analysis and report creation
- Video presentation to the client
- Support for 90 days after the assessment results have been delivered
How do I become a partner?
Contact any of our Leadership Team who can enroll you in our reseller or partner program.
Why would I partner with the Institute?
A Partnership will Enhance Your Value Proposition
- Brand and Reputation – A partnership will enable you to leverage our brand and reputation in attracting new clients. We announce the partnership to our members, followers and post a news item on our website, which will be shared via our social media channels.
- Vendor Neutrality and Impartiality – The Institute is not associated with any vendor or technology provider. As a result, you can be assured of an unbiased approach rooted in Digital “best practice.” Use of our best practice Framework enables sustainable, open, and agile solutions.
- Access to our Institute Fellows – Institute Fellows are Industry Experts who share their insights, opinions, research and real life experiences about the transition from the Industrial Era to the Digital Era. They each have a unique set of experiences and perspectives and offer their unique voice to help you survive the transition and thrive in the Digital Era. Most are available to interact with your clients for briefings, advisory consultations and workshops.
What Happens if my client purchases directly from The Institute?
If your customer by-passes the you and purchases directly from The Institute, we will pay a Sales Commission to you based on your discount level.