The Institute for Digital Transformation (“The Institute”) exists at the intersection of a think tank, an analyst/research firm and a consulting company. Through our network of Institute Fellows, we explore the impacts on companies and their leaders as we transition from the Industrial to the Digital Era. Based on actual experiences and industry research, we produce a wide range of insightful and thought-provoking tools and content including: automated/analytical assessments, white papers / eBooks, interactive development programs, and live events. All of which prepares leaders for the Digital Era and guides them in transforming their companies into Digital Enterprises.
Transformation is not something you do.
It’s an attitude and an approach. We must all create transformational leaders and transformational cultures within our organizations if we are to continue to thrive as the world rapidly changes and evolves.
This is because we believe that we have entered an exciting – and sometimes scary – new era in which the industrial era is giving way to the “Digital Era”. The rules that have governed how we live and operate for the past 150 years are changing in front of us. And no one really knows what will happen next.
We therefore need to create organizations and leaders who are comfortable operating with uncertainty and who can rapidly evolve their operating models to adapt to changing markets and directions. That is a transformational culture. That is transformational leadership.
And that’s our mission:
To help develop the next generation of transformational digital leaders who can transform our organizations for the digital era.
- Founded in 1997
- Focused exclusively on Transformation since 2009
Long before “Transformation” was cool!
- Over a decade of experience in helping companies successfully transform
- Best selling book about the future of IT, The Quantum Age of IT: Why Everything You Know About IT is About to Change, authored by Founder, Charles Araujo in 2012
- Producers of The Transform IT Show, sponsored by The Intel IT Center
- Created first automated, analytical tool to objectively measure a company’s “readiness” to transform
- Our Founder, Charles Araujo, is an internationally recognized expert on digital leadership and transformation and is a sought after keynote speaker